Official DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
Our website comforts to the safety policies of 17 U.S.C 512, as known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
To notify us about the copyright infringement, you have to submit a written communication that consists of the below list:
- A direct or electronic signature belongs to a person, who does on behalf of the author of exclusive rights that are accused of infringing.
- Identifying of the writings having the copyright which are accused of infringing, if there are many writings having the copyrights at an online website which has been protected by an only notification, there must be the list of representative of these writings at this sites
- Identifying the document, which is accused of infringing, or the target subject of the infringing activity, this subject will be eliminated or limited the accessibility, and if the accurate information is given, the service supplier will define the location of the document. The supplement of the URL in the body of the email is the most effective way to support us to define the location of the document immediately.
- The information must be accurate enough that the service supplier could connect with the complaining party, including address, telephone number, if possible, an email that the complaining party can use to contact.
- A claim is said that the complaining party still believes that the usage of the document, which is related to infringing, is not recognized by the copyright author, its agents, and even the law.
- Another claim is said that if the information of the notification is exact, and is following the penalty of perjury, the complaining party is granted authority and carries out the action on behalf of the author of the copyright writings related to infringing.
Caution: Following section 512 (f), anybody who tries to create the misunderstands for purpose or implement the illegal action, he/she has to be responsible and compensate for the damage.